How To Immigrate To Canada As A Student-Dev Immigrations Services Inc

How To Immigrate To Canada As A Student?

How To Immigrate To Canada As A Student?

Jul 6, 2022

Canada has become the most preferred destination for Indians when it comes to careers. An uncountable number of citizens apply for a visa every year to get admission to Canadian universities.

The western nation welcomes students from different countries every year. If you want to immigrate to Canada as a student, follow this article.

How can a student become a citizen of Canada?

To become a Canadian citizen, you must have lived in the country for at least three years out of the five last years. You must have proved your language skills, passed a test on responsibilities, rights, and knowledge of Canada, and filed your taxes.

Language requirements:

An individual between 18-54 years of age requires to meet CLB 4 (Canadian Language Benchmarks Level 4) or more in listening and speaking. The individual must show that they possess sufficient knowledge of French and English.

Also, prove that you can listen and speak in French and English at CLB/NCLC4 level or more with your citizenship application is needed.

Documents needed for meeting the citizenship language need:

The final results of IRCC-approved 3rd-party test, proof from government-funded training programs, proof of successful completion of post-secondary or secondary education in French or English, in Canada or anywhere abroad.

What is a study permit?

You may apply for a study permit before you come to Canada. You need to have an acceptance letter from any designated learning institute in Canada before you apply.


Starting a career in Canada has always been a good decision. However, you need to comply with the rules and regulations of the country.

In addition, if you need any guidance, you can opt for Dev Immigration as it is the best immigration partner you can have as it offers the best pathway so that you can settle down in Canada.

Start your Canadian Journey here

Reasons to Immigrate to Canada

    Check your eligibility

    error: Content is protected !!